Have you been invited to the home of friends or family for an evening of fun? Are you short on time or waited until the last minute to prepare a dish to take with you? Try this easy-to-follow recipe perfect for any occasion!
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 ( 8oz) container of sour cream
- 1 (8oz) container of cream cheese
- 1 (1oz) pack of original taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 jar of mild salsa
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1 bag of Tostitos Scoops
- In a medium bowl mix the sour cream, cream cheese, and taco seasoning together until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly at the bottom of one 8×8 glass dish.
- Add salsa on top and spread evenly across the sour cream mixture.
- Top with cheese, shredded lettuce, and diced tomatoes.
- Cover dip with aluminum foil and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
For extra flavor you can add:
- Black olives
- Black beans
- Green bell peppers
- Refried beans
If you think someone in your party will not like an ingredient only add it to half of the dish.