Like every holiday seems to do, Thanksgiving has come and gone oh so quickly. Hopefully you were able to indulge in delicious home cooking, spend time with loved ones, and reflect on the things you are most thankful for.
This Thanksgiving my family and I decided to experiment with a new drink recipe and surprisingly nailed it right on the head! Try this super easy mixture we like to call Orange Cranzy Sangria the next time you are expecting guests.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large bottle of Moacato
- 1 (2 liters) bottle of ginger ale
- 1 (64 ounces) bottle of cranberry juice
- 1 orange
- 1 pack of cranberries
- Empty the Moacato, cranberry juice, and ginger ale into a large glass pitcher and mix with a large spoon
- Peel and cut orange into thin round slices
- Rinse cranberries
- Add cranberries and sliced oranges to the top of the mixture
- Place in the refrigerator to cool until ready to serve
- Serve in a wine glass with fruit on top
Note: It is tasty to add blueberries as well!