I have been know to have a major sweet tooth and love to experiment in the kitchen with different treats. Recently, I made a batch of funfetti cupcakes and wanted to try a new frosting! Check out my homemade peanut butter-chocolate frosting recipe next time you find yourself experimenting in the kitchen!
What You Need
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, Softened
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- 1.5 Cups Shifted Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Sifted Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 Bottle Rainbow Sprinkles (if desired)
- On high speed, use an electric mixer to mix together peanut butter, butter, and salt.
- Blend in the vanilla and add 3 tablespoons of milk.
- Gradually beat in powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and milk.
- Continue to mix and add milk until you reach desired consistency.
- Once cake/cupcake is cooled, add frosting.
- Add sprinkles to the top of your cake/cupcake (if desired)