Since graduating from college I have developed a love for cooking and baking! While some recipes turn out better than others, it is still a work in progress. I am always looking for new challenges, but it’s refreshing to whip up something that is both simple and tasty!
Check out my easy-to-make spinach dip recipe, perfect for a mid-day snack or with veggies at dinner!
What you will need:
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- One 10 oz. package frozen spinach
- 1 carrot
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 lemon
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Raw veggies and/or tortilla chips
- Thaw and dry out spinach with paper towels.
- Dice carrot into fine pieces.
- Chop green onions.
- Combine all ingredients into one large bowl.
- Mix everything together.
- Set in refrigerator for 2-4 hours.
- Mix in juice from 1/2 lemon.
- For extra flavor add 1 pressed garlic glove.
- I use light sour cream for a healthier option.
- Serve with raw veggies like sliced cucumbers, carrots, and raw cauliflower or tortilla chips.
I hope you all enjoy this dip as much as I do!